Being in college certainly requires a lot of writing.
When it comes to an argumentative essay, the tables turn and require you to have three major set of skills of researching, analyzing and writing.
Writing such a paper basically means you are arguing only difference is that it’s on paper. They are not called argumentative for nothing.
While arguing, you should put in writing why what you support is the right thing to do. You have to prove that you have collected all the relevant information and present facts.
You then have to critically analyze from both sides and support why your side is better, with facts of course. Coming up with topics for such type of essays may seem easy but they really need to be thought through in order to be comprehensive and conclusive.
If you are getting worried, I’m here to help you.
- Education is too commercialized in today’s world.
- Is it worthy to study more languages?
- The current grading system does not encourage performance
- Internet access should not be limited for students
- Education fees should be scrapped for all since it is a basic right.
- An MBA degree is useless.
- Parents are responsible for obese children.
- Physical education in schools should be compulsory.
- Diets have more negative than positive effects.
- Sport activities should be limited in schools as they are harmful to children.
- Marijuana should be legalized.
- The death sentence should be universal.
- Alcohol should have a closing sale time.
- Drunk drivers should not be allowed on the roads again.
- The legal drinking age should be uniform across all countries.
- Energetic drinks are harmful and should be banned.
- Court proceedings should be televised.
- Criminals should not be allowed to vote.
- Justice is for those who can afford it.
- There should be jail time for using animals for medical experiments.
- Electric vehicles should be banned.
- What are the pros and cons of globalization?
- Immigrants should not be taxed.
- Same sex marriages should be legalized.
- Are politicians above the law?
- Children should not be allowed to play violent video games.
- People have become technological zombies.
- Technology limits creativity.
- Online friendship is better than physical one-on-one friendship.
- Music and art are not careers.
- Today’s music is obscene and lacks meaning.
- Explicit lyrics and video content should not be published.
- Online dating unreliable and unsafe.
- Divorcees do not make good partners.
- Romantic work relationships should be banned.
- Interracial adoption is harmful for the child.
- Sex crimes deserve the death penalty.
- Corporal punishment is effective management of behavior.
- Tithes should be taxed.
- Are judges unfair in their rulings?