What makes a good research paper topic? One may ask.
There are a million topics to talk about but are they good topics?
So you have a topic, but are you going to make sure that it is good enough for me to read till I finish? You should ask yourself that before choosing one.
It is not hard to come up with one but it is also not easy to make it a good one or else we wouldn’t have an idea of what the bad an uninteresting topics look like.
You are probably wondering where these good research topics come from.
Well, worry no more.
I have compiled a list just for you so that someone will get to read your essay from start to finish.
Don’t just stare, pick one already!
Better still, order with us to have your paper done by a professional.
- Do big brands disregard customer feedback?
- Are dating sites deceptive?
- Should interns be paid for their services?
- Does making condoms accessible to teenagers encourage premarital sex?
- Does legalizing abortion encourage irresponsible sex behavior?
- Online banking exposes one to fraud.
- Credit cards encourage misuse of funds.
- Racists should not be allowed to marry from another race.
- Drinking hours for alcohol should be established and uniform across every country.
- Education is a necessary evil.
- Sanitary towels should be free.
- Advertising firms manipulate the customers’ minds.
- Racial profiling at the workplace should be discouraged.
- Organ harvesting of the deceased is not a crime.
- Too many assignments reduces performance in students.
- Too much time on your phone or computer damages your brain.
- Same sex marriages should be legalized.
- Muslims should not be allowed to marry.
- Islam is a terrorist religion.
- Schools do not offer practical lessons.
- Today’s music encourages violence and immorality.
- Celebrities live pretentious lives.
- Gyms mislead people to keep earning from them.
- Computers and cell phones encourage laziness.
- Banks interest rates discourage SME’s
- Effects of homophobia
- Is the break from college a waste of time and school fees?
- Colleges should refund application fees if one is not accepted.
- Hospitals should not charge parking fees.
- Tattoos signal the devil.
- Preaching in public transport should be outlawed.
- Both families of the wife and husband to be should approve the marriages
- Cloning is great way to keep memories alive.
- Televisions should censor obscene videography.
- Parents should not have a say in the career path of their children.
- Grading in schools demoralizes and discriminates learners.
- Depression and loss of loved ones.
- Alcohol can be used as problem solver for depression.
- Older parents are more present than younger parents.
- Skin lightening boosts one’s self-esteem.